By T. Sadar
What to eat and what to avoid if you are one of those women who have gynecological problems and endometriosis.
What You Need to Eat:
1. Food rich in vitamin E such as almonds, pine nuts and avocados, are important for building resilience.
2. Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes, arugula, artichokes, parsley, spinach, pears, raspberries, blueberries, mangoes, melons and apricots are useful because they help to remove excess estrogen, a hormone that causes the growth of endometrial tissue.
3. Oily fish have anti-inflammatory effect. Enjoy the sardines, uncultivated trout, mackerel and tuna.
4. Spices (turmeric, ginger root and cilantro). Tea prepared from them have anti-inflammatory effect, especially coriander can help against infection with Candida.
5. Sunflower, sesame and flax seed oil and cucurbits have zinc and essential fatty acids which are important for the treatment of soft tissue and anti-inflammatory effect.
6. Fresh pineapple (bromelain enzyme). This enzyme has strong anti-inflammatory effect.
7. Do not forget the probiotic yogurt!
What You Need to Avoid:
1. Foods that contain gluten and all kinds of wheat products like bread and pasta. Refined wheat pastry should be replaced with a gluten-free foods and dairy products should be replaced with soy and rice milk, soy yogurt and soy pudding. Follow the rules of elimination diet
2. If you suspect candida, you should follow the rules of diet against this infection, which excludes sugar and all the ingredients that contain it, including honey, maltose, dextrose, fructose, mushrooms and all products containing them.
3. Caffeine, which reduces the body's ability to tolerate pain.
4. Animal fats and alcohol where increased amount in the body increases the level of estrogen. In addition, these foods increase the feeling of lethargy, affecting mood and increase hot flushes.
And do not to forget to consult with your doctor about proper diet for you. I am not doctor and therefore not responsible for your decisions!